Getting active on the forums

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note as I realise it’s been fairly quiet on the forums recently. We’ll be working to get more active on here over the next few weeks, and hoping to hear from everyone in the Dubler community

As a reminder there are various categories you can use on the forum, from posting and promoting the music you make with Dubler, through to asking for technical help. If you have any feature requests or video ideas please let us know! We want to hear from the community as much as possible as we develop future versions

As always I’m available to direct message if you’d rather speak privately!

Cheers :v:

Liam

1 Like

I’ve just joined the forum and wanted to say hi.

Also @VochleaLiam, are there plans to promote this forum more widely? It took me quite a lot of time to find it as I couldn’t see it mentioned on the main Vochlea site, and I ended up tweeting your account to ask. Maybe you could post about it on Instagram too? Maybe you’ve done that already though and I’ve just missed it.

Anyway, not a complaint at all, but like you, I’d love this to become the go-to place to share experiences and ideas. I’m pretty new to making music, so really keen to learn from the veterans!

Cheers for an amazing product!

Hi Jonny,

We absolutely plan on expanding the forums more soon. We’re a very tiny team and at the moment the build up and launch of Dubler 2 has meant we’ve not always been as active as we’d like on these forums. (Although I do check them daily for any messages!)

But in the coming weeks we’ll be more active and will promote it across our channels. If there’s anything specific you’d like to see on here please let me know and we’ll try our best to cater to any requests

Thanks very much for the support!

Thanks Liam, I’m just generally interesting in learning as much as I can.

Also wanted to ask: do you have a copywriter working on your team helping promote the product? I run my own copywriting agency, so if you need a freelance writer at any point, definitely give me a shout. I’d love to help get more people excited about Dubler! Or is there someone I should contact in your marketing team? Here’s my site in case you’re interested: www.fullstopnewparagraph.co.uk

Cheers!