Includes Ableton Live Lite

Hi all,

I hope this question hasn’t already been asked (I did have a look) . I recently bought the Dubler 2 Studio Kit & have just installed it… But I can’t see anywhere in my box or in the program where I can download Ableton Live Lite. The box does say it includes the software. Is anyone able to advise?

A massive thanks in advance.

Hi! Your Live Lite code should be visible under your account here - Login | Vochlea Music

If you can’t see it for any reason or are having any issues installing drop our support an email at help@vochlea.co.uk and we’ll take a look for you!

Thank you so much Liam! I’ve found it now :+1:

I don’t see mine either

Hi, Live Lite is included only in our Studio Kit bundle. If you did purchase the Dubler Studio Kit and can’t see your license in your account please email us at help@vochlea.co.uk with your order number and we can find your license for you

I don’t have mine or a tracking code for the mic and nobody will answer my support tickets :upside_down_face:

We respond to all tickets within 2 working days. If you haven’t received a reply within that time please DM me the email address you contacted us on and I can look into it for you