Hey everyone, here’s the Release Notes for version 2.0.12 - (Released 19.07.22)
New improved UI for the Key Tab
- The same functionality but laid out in a more user friendly format to help you get into the right key.
- “Sing in Notes” has been renamed “Key Detect”.
- New filter added to the scale suggestion list to help display the most common scales (simple). If you wish to view more advanced scale options, toggle to advanced.
- Hover over a scale to preview the notes in that scale.
- Applying a scale will now redirect you back to the Play tab
Auto Key Detect
- Auto Key Detect will detect the notes you are singing and assign you to the closest matching full scale.
- When creating a new profile, Dubler will automatically enter into Auto Key Detect mode.
- Auto Key Detect can also be selected from the scale drop down lists in the Play Tab and Key Tab.
Japanese language update
- Some terms in Japanese have changed, for example:
- (Play Tab) previously 演奏 is now called プレイ
- (Train Tab) previously 学習 is now called トリガー
- The vowels and envelope have been reverted back to English:
- あ is now aaa
- い is now iii
- う is now uuu
- エンベ is now env (envelope)
This latest version can be downloaded via the downloads section of your Vochlea account!