MIDI Capture not found

I can’t find MIDI Capture in FL studio plugin manager even when I add the Dubler 2 folder to the search paths…

Hi,

Have you searched within your VST folder on your device to see if MIDI capture has been installed?

If you’re on Mac you can click on Finder, then Go -> Go to Folder and search for /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3. If you’re on Windows you can run a search path via C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3.

If the dubler-midi-capture.vst3 file is missing then you will likely not have the latest update of Dubler and will need to update via our website. However if it is, close and reopen FL Studio, head to the plugin manager and hit the rescan button.

Let us know how you get on!

1 Like

It doesn’t work in Studio One either.

The MIDI Capture plugin has been tested and works with Studio One, so it may just be a configuration issue. The MIDI Capture plugin should be visible as an instrument in the browser on the right hand side. I would also recommend updating the plug-in list via the plug-in manager if you’re still having issues

It’s also worth noting that Studio One Prime doesn’t support external VST plugins so won’t be available if you’re on prime. If you’re having any problems we can take a look on a video call if you can email us at help@vochlea.co.uk