MIDI Issue Within Logic Pro X (newbie)

Hey folks! I am new to Dubler 2 and I am trying to set it up to use within Logic Pro X. I have gone through the process of training some drum triggers with a condenser mic, turned off “inbuilt audio” within Dubler, set up a software instrument track with a 808 set inside Logic, made sure all the MIDI settings are correct, set the MIDI in port to Dubler and Channel 10 in the instance, am getting input signals inside Logic, but… no drum sounds are being triggered or recorded on the timeline. Can’t figure out what I’m not doing since I seem to have set all the settings inside both Dubler and Logic correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi! If you are getting input signals inside logic it sounds like it might just be something to do with instrument you are using. Can you send a screenshot of the track you have in logic, and also the plugin are controlling?

I would also double check the notes the triggers are assigned to, and make sure these correspond to pads with samples on in your track in logic. But let me know if you have any questions