Software not opening

Hi, I’m having issues with running the dubler 2 software on my computer. I have all the requirements but don’t understand why it’s not opening. can anyone help with this issue?

Hi, can you let us know whether you’re running Mac or Windows, and also your full computer specs? Have you managed to install Dubler? And is it crashing or just not running at all?

hi, i have the same problem, i have a macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 with over 100Gb of memory, the software is installed correctly but it doesn’t start, no screen opens

1 Like

Hi, could you please post your full computer specs so we can check compatibility

Hi I’m having the same issue - MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015; 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5; 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3)

Having the same problem: Not starting as standalone, neither in Live 11 Standard (Upgrade)

Version 11.3.11

Asus P3-P5G33 Barebone Slim PC

Processor Intel(R) Core™2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8,00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
OS build 19045.3448
Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19044.1000.0

Tried several times to uninstall and install back. Sent several times error report, no reply… :frowning:

Hi,

Thanks for sending through your full specs. I have done a search on your CPU model and it seems as though it is not powerful enough to run Dubler smoothly.

We expect a minimum of a CPU rating between 2000-4000 for it to operate. You can check your rating here - PassMark - CPU Benchmarks - List of Benchmarked CPUs

Please feel free to contact us at help@vochlea.co.uk about refunds!

Many thanks for your quick reply. :slight_smile:
I shall try to acquire something stronger.
I have also another PC - there are no problems with Dubler.

Be as happy as possible
:slight_smile: Iv

I’m having similar issues but meet specs

Hi, what are your full specs of your device?

If they meet the requirements there may be an issue with your graphics driver. Are you running any custom set ups at all?