Will not install on mac

Dubler 2 will not install on my macbook. my OS is up to date and has plenty of space (over 2TB). What gives? Also when do I receive an activation key.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same problem.

It installed OK on my iMac but won’t install on my MacBookPro.

Hi both,

There’s a chance this is an installation path error. If this is the case can you please try move the downloaded .pkg file to your applications folder first. Then please try open and run the installer directly from the applications folder in Finder. Hopefully this should resolve the issue if it’s a path problem

Let me know how you get on!

1 Like

Cheers Liam :grinning: I will try that later today and let you know how it goes :musical_keyboard: :musical_note: :studio_microphone:

Hi Liam! It worked! Thank you so much for your help :hugs:

Can’t wait for my microphone to come (hopefully tomorrow) :microphone: :computer: :desktop_computer: :control_knobs: :headphones:

1 Like

That’s great to hear that now worked. Could you possibly let me know the specific OS you are running and your system specs? Just so I can look into this in a bit more detail if multiple users are facing this problem

1 Like

Hi Liam,

Here’s a screenshot of my MacBookPro info - hope this helps.

I’m not great at getting my head round the speccy stuff so do let me know if there’s more you need and I’ll try and find it!

:nerd_face: :nerd_face:

That’s perfect, thank you!

1 Like