Welcome to the Vochlea Forums. Introduce yourself!

Amazing, would love to see some of the results at some point

1 Like

Beatboxing video sounds interesting; i would like to see some too .

1 Like

Hello Everybody ,

I’m Taggiasco Stephane " Kc Taylor " French Dj & Producer ,
I plan to use the Dubler in all my production ,
love new toys
I produced House & Tech-house music

1 Like

Hi there, My name is Alexander. I’m a senior branding expert, composer, visual sound and identity designer. I’m always looking for new technology that makes my work more intuitive. I play guitar since I was 9. So I got lots of ear training. My skills on piano suck so I use my guitar and a push 2 controller when using harmonic progressions. Now with vochlea, the melodic writing by using my voice will probably gonna blow my mind. I’m now going to check how to set it all up.

1 Like

Finally!

So, my name is Joe. I’m a 33yr old singer/songwriter in the USAF. I make music whenever time allows with 2 different groups and my solo project. One being Melodic Rock, another Lo-Fi, and lastly my project which is somewhere in the Industrial/Darkwave area. Needless to say with these different styles i’m looking forward to using Dubler in as many ways as possible.

The wait was worth it. For years I’ve dreamed of something like this to come along for a person like me, someone with no instrumental playing ability. I’ve laid in bed countless times with sounds and melodies in my head only to grab my phone or run to my computer to hum or sing something that wasn’t fully replicated with what I thought of the previous night. That ends now! Thanks to Dubler, that is.

For technical specs I use: PC - Windows 10 - Cubase Pro 10 - ROLI BLOCKS - NI KOMPLETE S49 & Dubler of course!

Hi all,

My name’s Neil and I produce electronic/pop as AIR APPARENT. I’ve always been more of a vocalist and a producer than an instrumentalist, so I’m excited to create melodic ideas with Vochlea! Drums are also a big focus, so excited to beat box in groove ideas I come up with.

Hi all I’m Grayson King better known as Onesy (bit.ly/onesyxo takes you to my Facebook).

I’m an experimental singer-songwriter and inventor (etc) who basically changes voice and style drastically between every song I write to the point where each song could almost be said to be written by a different person

So by English playground rules that would make my nickname Onesy :joy:

Just setting my Dubler up now but don’t have a clue what I’m doing cos I’ve only just started all this DAW business :laughing:

Looking forward to it all and thanks for building such a cool gadget!
| (• ◡•)|